Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.128 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,487 (R$ 11,074) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (20 minutes ago)