Cost of living in Tyumen', Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06501 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyumen' (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,932 (руб 168,144) in Tyumen'.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (about 1 hour ago)