Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00244 AED / LBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,238 (5,835,992 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php1,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)