Cost of living comparison between Tyre, Lebanon and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00244 AED / LBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,381 (5,479,909 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)