Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00243 AED / LBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,715 (5,651,008 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)