Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06139 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,988 (руб 260,447) in Tver.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)