Cost of living comparison between Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.000 AED / BAM
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,879 (3,941KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (36 minutes ago)