Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AED / VND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,240 (71,363,245 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (34 minutes ago)