Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.077 AED / TMT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 35% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,145 (19,633 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)