Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 AED / TMT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 36% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,729 (20,116 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)