Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 AED / TMT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 32% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,460 (20,791 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)