Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.077 AED / TMT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 30% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,079 (20,502 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)