Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.080 AED / TMT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 29% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,260 (21,531 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)