Cost of living comparison between Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.077 AED / TMT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 23% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,994 (21,347 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.02 (about 2 hours ago)