Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01125 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,989 (799,046 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (29 minutes ago)