Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01102 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,986 (906,439 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)