Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01102 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,530 (773,819 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)