Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,528 (COL$5,177,676) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $59 (28 minutes ago)