Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,219 (COL$6,420,702) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (27 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (30 minutes ago)