Cost of living comparison between Tunja, Colombia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00125 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,841 (COL$4,663,373) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (36 minutes ago)