Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,115 (COL$6,416,595) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (32 minutes ago)