Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.477 AED / TND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 59% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,891 (4,664 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)