Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.491 AED / TND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 60% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,021 (4,038 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)