Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00125 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,576 (COL$9,294,124) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (37 minutes ago)