Cost of living in Tula, Russia vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05595 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,587 (руб 153,488) in Tula.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 30,000 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Al Ain costs Dirham 0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)