Cost of living comparison between Tuguegarao City, Philippines and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07403 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,565 (Php318,320) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)