Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23889 AED / ARS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,999 (ARS $41,856) in Tucumán.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (27 minutes ago)