Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03319 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,223 (¥549,040) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (40 minutes ago)