Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03439 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,012 (¥552,854) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (about 1 hour ago)