Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03249 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,949 (¥552,476) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)