Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03408 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,926 (¥614,108) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)