Cost of living comparison between Tsu, Japan and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03534 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,761 (¥615,791) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (38 minutes ago)