Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00235 AED / CDF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 118% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 43,675 (18,617,537 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)