Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00327 AED / CDF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 163% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 49,225 (15,063,517 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)