Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.123 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,717 (S/. 9,540) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (19 minutes ago)