Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.087 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,840 (S/. 9,974) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)