Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44009 AED / NOK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 59% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 29,826 (kr 67,773) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)