Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43627 AED / NOK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 45% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,085 (kr 41,453) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (40 minutes ago)