Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47205 AED / NOK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 64% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 27,941 (kr 59,190) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)