Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44723 AED / NOK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 56% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,564 (kr 59,397) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)