Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42281 AED / NOK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 38% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 29,053 (kr 68,714) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)