Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45060 AED / NOK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 55% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,426 (kr 58,645) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)