Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43647 AED / NOK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 66% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 28,261 (kr 64,750) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)