Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43150 AED / NOK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 44% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 30,286 (kr 70,188) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)