Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.865 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,553 (C$4,730) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (44 minutes ago)