Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.847 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,151 (C$5,321) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)