Cost of living comparison between Trois-Rivières, Canada and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.753 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,666 (C$3,148) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)