Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.904 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,053 (€2,063) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (32 minutes ago)