Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.171 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,799 (€3,069) in Trnava.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)