Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.628 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,892 (4,905 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)