Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.633 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,922 (4,148 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)