Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.577 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,814 (4,196 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (36 minutes ago)