Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.625 AED / LYD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,821 (4,122 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 5 hours ago)