Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.774 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,229 (6,211 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)