Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00244 AED / LBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,104 (4,958,983 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)