Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00244 AED / LBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,574 (7,201,535 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)