Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,849 (2,682 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)