Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 AED / BOB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,093 ($b15,211) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (41 minutes ago)