Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.971 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,382 (€2,111) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)