Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.910 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,798 (€2,506) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (31 minutes ago)