Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.322 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,068 (€2,561) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)