Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,787 (8,136TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lahore costs ₨234 (15 minutes ago)