Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.048 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,487 (9,056TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 400 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)