Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,188 (9,118TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)