Cost of living in Toyama, Japan vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03321 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,910 (¥719,940) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)