Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03226 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,870 (¥802,044) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)