Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03365 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,267 (¥721,138) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (24 minutes ago)