Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03356 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,638 (¥644,667) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)