Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03229 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,135 (¥592,533) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (33 minutes ago)