Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.755 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,201 (AU$5,518) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)