Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.783 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 23% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,403 (AU$6,614) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)