Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.314 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,273 (€3,772) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (30 minutes ago)