Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.275 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,113 (€4,705) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)