Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.278 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,761 (€4,152) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)