Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.010 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,739 (9,645 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)