Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.928 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,689 (9,363 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)