Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18656 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,188 (Mex$ 43,888) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)