Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20808 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,043 (Mex$ 38,651) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)