Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,490 prices entered by 1,083 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.767 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,138 (C$6,193) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)