Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,391 prices entered by 971 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.745 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,385 (C$4,876) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (about 1 hour ago)