Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,908 prices entered by 1,017 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.718 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,747 (C$7,264) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)