Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,750 prices entered by 1,000 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.721 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,214 (C$4,856) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)