Cost of living comparison between Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,006 (﷼ 51,812,605) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)