Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,148 (﷼ 78,775,273) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 1 hour ago)