Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.906 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,308 (AU$8,363) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)