Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.881 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,332 (AU$7,057) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)