Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.783 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,872 (AU$4,984) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)