Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05532 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,878 (руб 142,403) in Tomsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)