Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,342 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03412 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,095 (¥735,509) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)