Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03275 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,421 (¥654,065) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (39 minutes ago)