Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03410 AED / DZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,301 (331,426 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)