Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03356 AED / DZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 14,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,855 (293,637 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)