Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18264 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,868 (Mex$ 59,504) in Tlaquepaque.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)