Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18061 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,210 (Mex$ 56,528) in Tlaquepaque.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)