Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05639 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,576 (₨169,798) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (36 minutes ago)