Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05397 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,899 (₨146,342) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (36 minutes ago)