Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05694 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,961 (₨122,265) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (34 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)