Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05609 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,279 (₨183,256) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)