Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05712 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 57% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,841 (₨119,765) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)