Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05397 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 62% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,104 (₨131,632) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (30 minutes ago)