Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05361 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,212 (₨209,159) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (41 minutes ago)