Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05609 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,923 (₨176,903) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)