Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05397 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,578 (₨177,474) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)