Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05647 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,512 (₨150,750) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)