Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22354 AED / MDL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,697 (61,274 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)