Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22212 AED / MDL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,692 (61,644 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (31 minutes ago)