Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21014 AED / MDL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,780 (60,816 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)