Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02937 AED / ALL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,136 (277,064 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)