Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03252 AED / ALL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,952 (306,060 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (29 minutes ago)