Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03059 AED / ALL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,915 (226,029 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)