Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02866 AED / ALL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,050 (315,726 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)