Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,942 (8,437 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (31 minutes ago)