Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.870 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,305 (10,691 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.92 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)