Cost of living comparison between Timisoara, Romania and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.868 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,699 (6,566 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)