Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.320 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 28% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,694 (€5,022) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)