Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.325 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 20% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,587 (€4,991) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,009 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)