Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.503 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 30% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,741 (€5,495) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)