Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 590 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18061 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,445 (Mex$ 68,905) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)