Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20157 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,741 (Mex$ 43,362) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (37 minutes ago)