Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19507 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,794 (Mex$ 60,459) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)